For more information about this position please contact us at email@example.com
Location: Dallas, TX
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot software and hardware for all SCADA related functions including software upgrades supplied by the vendor, hardware installation and upgrades, as required, to maintain system reliability.
- Update and maintain all system databases. Modify and create system displays and query data to create reports and search event logs.
- Monitor the SCADA system operations for hardware or software problems, including SCADA network firewalls and switches. Provide technical support to the system operations staff. Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot ICCP interfaces and other SCADA interfaces.
- Monitor and maintain anti-virus/malware, intrusion detection and prevention, and system event intrusion monitoring software used for system protection
- Configure network devices to support bandwidth upgrades and new internet and/or internal connection network connections, as needed-
- Plan and implement a routine preventative maintenance program as requested and make recommendations concerning need and installation of new equipment for added facilities
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems, information technology, engineering or related field
- 7+ years of experience in a related area. A combination of education and experience will be considered
- Experience with WAN and LAN technologies such as; Port Channeling, Virtual Port Channel (VPC), VLAN, Network Address Translation (NAT), Access Control List (ACL), QoS, VoIP, and Virtual Private Network (VPN). Protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
- Cisco configuration and troubleshooting skills across multiple platforms such as: ISR/ASR Routers, Switches, ASA firewalls, Cisco CUSM, Cisco ISE, Cisco VoIP/UC, and Cisco Wireless solutions
- Experience / certifications in Cisco desirable
- Advanced knowledge for all the following protocols and technology: BGP, OSPF, SDWAN, SRP/VRRP, DMVPN, GRE, DHCP, SMTP, NTP, DNS, Fiber Channel, SNMP
- Experience in managing firewall and network security technology
- Linux/Unix experience a plus